God willing, this summer we are planning to resume an in-person youth conference.
While there is a strong desire to be back on Manitoulin Island at the Bible Camp, a final decision is yet to be made on whether the camp can open this summer amidst the ongoing pandemic restrictions. While we pray conditions will allow us to return to the Bible Camp, should that not be possible, we would plan to hold an in-person conference in the Southern Ontario region, or in the event that border restrictions do not even allow for that, we would look to hold an in-person conference in different areas (Ontario, Detroit, etc) for discussion groups / activities and then using zoom for joint classes together. Please continue to watch for updates.
Our intention is to open registration once we receive clarity on where the conference will take place. In the meantime, we would encourage anyone planning to attend this summer to get started on the workbook, which is located on our website here.