Unsure what to bring for the week? Wondering what the weather may be like? You may wish to browse the following basic packing lists and other notes. The Group Coordinator's Packing List is after the Registrants Packaging List
Registrants Packing List
These are the recommended items that everyone should bring to the camp.
- THE MIND OF CHRIST
- Bible and Hymn Book
- Concordance and other study aids
- Marking pens and pencils, small ruler, eraser
- Notebook/notepaper and binder
- Backpack for your Bible, books, and study materials
- Lots of questions, comments and your personal study to share with others!
- A couple of warm sweaters or sweatshirts
- T-shirts, shorts, swimsuit (for sports and warm weather)
- Dress clothing for memorial, morning and evening sessions
- Casual clothing for warm and cool weather
- Warm sleep wear
- Running shoes or sneakers, sandals
- Rain gear if possible
- Baseball glove (optional)
- Warm sleeping bag
- Bug spray (optional)
- Sunscreen (optional)
- Shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, and other toiletries
- Shower and swimming towels, face cloths
- Any necessary medication
- Proof of medical insurance, Ontario Health Card
- Money for the camp store (see below)
- Money for the Chi-Cheemaun Ferry ride, if applicable
Many thanks to all those who have willingly given of their time and service to assist their group coordinator! Your efforts are very appreciated and greatly aid in the smooth operation of the Conference.
Weather - ranges from cool in the morning (5-20 C, 40-70 F), to hot in the afternoon (25-30 C, 75-90 F), and cool or cold at night (5-10 C, 40-55 F). Although not typical, there have been days in past years when we have woken up to frozen puddles!
Camp Store - a number of snack items can be purchased at the camp store, including soft drinks, chocolate bars, freezies, ice-cream bars, licorice, gum, chips, and candies. Other items such as batteries, film, toiletries etc. can be ordered on a daily basis from the nearby town.